Let’s face it, COVID-19 has everyone feeling like a little bit crazy. I’ve already been quarantined at home for 2 weeks since my return from Paris and yet this will probably continue for another month or so. Many businesses are struggling to stay open during this time, especially those in the service industry.
As a server myself, I’m currently “unemployed” and don’t know when there’s going to be an end to this. However, what I do know is, there are a lot of ways that we can support local businesses. One of the best ways to do so? Ordering take-out or curbside pick-up from some of our favorite local restaurants!
I know money may be tight for some (trust me, that’s the boat I’m in), but if you can afford to, consider picking up food from your favorite local restaurant for dinner tonight. Not only do you get a delicious meal but they also get to keep their doors open a little bit longer.
While most restaurants have moved to take-out and curbside pick-up these days, I figured I would highlight some restaurants that have gone above and beyond and offered some deals that might entice you to stop by!
- Fox Concepts: Okay, while these concepts may not be 100% local, Fox is a company that’s near and dear to my heart (I work for them after all). And they’re working hard to save you money and pay their employees. They’re currently offering 35% off all to-go and curbside pick-up orders online. On top of this, their concepts are offering 50% off beer and wine with the purchase of to-go food
- Clever Koi: Ever have their ramen? No? Well now is your chance. You can enjoy 25% off all to-go and curbside pick-up orders. Plus they have family-style (feeds up to 4) + date night (feeds 2) menu options
- LGO: La Grande Orange has curated packages for you to pick up at their curbside pick-up. This ranges from breakfast to salads to go to wine and pizza packages.
- Morning Squeeze: Don’t want to miss out on brunch during quarantine? Morning Squeeze has you covered with $10 breakfast options (eggs, potatoes, and fruit or french toast) and coffee, $10 to-go mimosa kits, and family-style meals starting at $40
- POMO: 30% off to-go and delivery orders
- The Porch: The Porch is offering 35% all to-go orders along with 50% off all wine, beer, and white claws with food purchase
- Postinos: Just because you’re stuck inside doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy bottle and board! They are offering free delivery in UberEats, $25 date night-in packages, $45 kickback packages, $30 for 2 bottles of wine, and $25 bottle and board on Mondays and Tuesdays. They’re also donating meals to No Kid Hungry!
- Prep & Pastry: All curbside orders will get a free cup of coffee or tea
- Sorso Wine: You can order food to-go for 10% off and get 50% off bottles of wine with food purchase. They also offer grocery kits and daily deals
- SumoMaya: For every dollar that you spend on carry-out orders, SumoMaya will match it with a gift card once they reopen
- Maple and Ash: Like SumoMaya, Maple & Ash is also offering a gift card with the same amount that you spend on carry-out orders. They’re also offering to-go cocktails and meal kits
- FourtillFour: FourtillFour is a great local coffee shop in Scottsdale. They’re offering $50 Four Favorite baskets (a basket of goodies from four local businesses), 20% off gift cards online using code CAFE, and 15% all other goodies using code HOMIES
- AZ Wilderness: Free beer delivery valley-wide with a minimum of $30 purchase
- Federal Pizza: On Mondays and Tuesdays, you can get a pizza and bottle of wine for $25 and you can pick up to-go growlers of beer starting at $15
- Fellow Osteria: All to-go orders and curbside pick-up orders are 25% off, pasta kits are available starting at $15, and cocktails to-go are available as well
- Joyride Taco: I can’t imagine a life without tacos. Luckily, I don’t have to. Joyride is offering Build Your Own Taco Kits starting at $15, $25 to-go margarita kits, and $2 tacos on Tuesday
- ChopShop: All ChopShop locations are open for pick-up and delivery. Get free delivery on orders over $20 using code CHOPCARES. If you would rather pick-up or use curbside delivery, use code DISTANCING for $5 off orders over $20
- Worth Takeaway: Worth has some tasty sandwiches which you can enjoy for pick-up. Use the code BESTFRIENDS to get $5 off any order of $20+ or buy a $50 gift card and get an extra $10 to enjoy when things die down a bit
While I’m sure there are many other restaurants offering deals, these are just a few of my favorites. Remember to support local businesses as much as possible at this time – the smallest effort helps! X2